A Letter to Our Customers
At Petra Heating & Air Conditioning, it is our highest priority to keep our employees, clients, and their families as safe as possible. As we have been given the privilege to be in your home, we wanted to let you know the steps we are taking to help keep you and your family safe.
All our team members have been informed to heed the following guidelines and protocols:
- Stay home if you are sick. Please consult with your healthcare provider when necessary. Once you are well, please work with your direct supervisor on a safe return-to-work plan.
- Be sure to wash your hands before, during, and after each job. (This includes using hand sanitizer when hand washing is not possible.)
- If possible, try to remain a distance of 6 feet from others in order to adhere to current social distancing recommendations.
- Practice good social etiquette by coughing or sneezing into your elbow and limit touching your face.
- When possible, wear nitrile gloves.
- When working in a finished home, wear booties over your shoes.
As an added measure of safety, depending upon our clients’ specific needs, we would love to work with you on an appropriate plan if additional measures should be taken. Please do not hesitate to speak with our schedulers about specific measures we can take to keep you safe.
From all the team at Petra Heating & Air Conditioning, we wish you and your families good health!